Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee
Select Committee Announcement
MPS ANNOUNCE FURTHER EVIDENCE ON FOOD SECURITY
The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee will take further evidence in connection with its inquiry into Food Security on Wednesday 5 March as follows:
At 3 pm
· Peter Melchett, Policy Director, Soil Association
· Vicki Hird, Senior Campaigner, Friends of the Earth
At approximately 3:40 pm
· Henry Robinson, President, CLA
· Nick von Westenholz, Chief Executive, Crop Protection Association
At approximately 4.10 pm
· Professor Melanie Welham, Director of Science, BBSRC
· Dr Paul Burrows, Executive Director of Corporate Policy and Strategy, BBSRC
· Professor Sue Hartley, Director, York Environmental Sustainability Institute, University of York
Details of the final evidence session will be announced in due course.
The meeting is expected to take place in Room 16, main committee corridor, in the Palace of Westminster.